HOME      *     PUPPIES FOR SALE     *     APPLICATION FORM      *     ABOUT US      *     GUARANTEES     *     SITE MAP

beagle, puppy, puppies, for sale
"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they help make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras

Recently-Sold Puppies and Recent Litters

Puppies marked "Reserved" are either reserved with a deposit, or sold and have left for their new homes (I forget to replace "Reserved" with "Sold" most of the time).

 

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies


Click the Mom's name below to see
recently-sold puppies from her litter:

Sissy    Penny    Baby    Gidgit    Sapphire    Betsy

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies


Sissy and Bolt's Puppies


Sire and Dam

  • Dates: Born October 28. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around December 23.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for AKC Limited registration (please contact me about full registration if you are a breeder). Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles.

  • Sire:  Bolt, tri-colored, Champion AKC bloodlines. 26 lbs
    Dam: Sissy, tri-colored,  Champion AKC bloodlines. 17-19 lbs

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

  • This page was last updated 11/16/2017 07:21 AM

"Boomer" Sissy's  Male puppy #2, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $625 RESERVED for Michelle!
Full registration available for approved breeders, $800.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sissy's  Male puppy #4, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $625 RESERVED for Michael!
Full registration available for approved breeders, $800.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.


Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies


Penny and Armstrong's Puppies


Sire and Dam

  • Dates: Born October 26. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around December 21.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for AKC Limited registration (please contact me about full registration if you are a breeder). Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles.

  • Sire:  Armstrong, tri-colored, Champion AKC bloodlines. 26-27 lbs
    Dam: Penny, tri-colored,  Champion AKC bloodlines. 17-19 lbs

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

  • This page was last updated 11/16/2017 07:21 AM

Penny's  Male puppy #1, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $625 RESERVED for Kate!
Full registration available for approved breeders, $800.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Penny's  Female puppy #7, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $650 RESERVED for Kayla!
Full registration available for approved breeders, $800.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies

Baby and Ford's Puppies


Sire and Dam

  • Dates: Born September 22. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around November 17.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for UABR registration. Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles.

  • Sire:  Ford, UABR-registered, average size tan bi-color. Champion AKC bloodlines.
    Dam: Baby, tri-colored AKC/UABR, average height. Champion AKC bloodlines.

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

  • This page was last updated 11/16/2017 07:21 AM

Pick up note:  I will not be available Friday night, November 17th, from 6-10 p.m. This may change, but I need to reserve either Friday or Saturday evening (one or the other). At this time, it looks like it will be Friday.

Baby's  Male puppy #1, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $600 RESERVED for Eleanor!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Baby's  Male puppy #2, Tri- or Shaded Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $600 RESERVED for Sarah!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.
Frosted right ear! :-)

 

"Tucker" Baby's  Male puppy #3, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $600  RESERVED for Tayler!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

"Ruby" Baby's  Female puppy #4, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $650  RESERVED for Kris!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Baby's  Female puppy #5, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $650 RESERVED!

 
White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Baby's  Female puppy #6, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $650 RESERVED for Pam and David!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.
This puppy is slightly smaller than her littermates (at birth).

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies

Gidgit's Puppies are SOLD


Sire and Dam

  • Dates: Born July 24. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around September 18.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for UABR registration. Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles.

  • Sire:  Ford, UABR-registered, average size tan bi-color. Champion AKC bloodlines.
    Dam: Gidgit, tri-colored AKC/UABR, average height. Champion AKC bloodlines.

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

"Ouji" Gidgit's Male puppy #1, Bi-Colored, UABR registration  $525 RESERVED for Darin!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Gidgit's Male puppy #2, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $500 RESERVED for Sheri!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Gidgit's Male puppy #3, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $500 RESERVED for Jessica!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Gidgit's Female puppy #4, Bi-Colored, UABR registration  $650 RESERVED for Franklin!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Gidgit's Female puppy #5, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $400 RESERVED for Paige!
First 2 puppy vaccinations received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected. First heartworm medicine October 2.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Gidgit's Female puppy #6, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  SOLD to Tracy!
First puppy vaccination received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.



Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies

Clark and Sapphire's Puppies are SOLD


Sire and Dam
  • Dates: Born July 18. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around September 12.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for AKC Limited registration. Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Standard tri-color puppies. Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: Tri-colored puppies' heads typically change color as puppies mature. White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles, but can vary because the grandparents' sizes varied from small to taller.

  • Sire:  Clark, AKC average or a bit taller than average tri-color. Champion AKC bloodlines.
    Dam: Sapphire, Blue tri-colored AKC

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

Sapphire's Male puppy #1, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $500 RESERVED for Wally/Rick!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $800


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Sapphire's Male puppy #2, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $500 RESERVED for Kendra!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $800


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Male puppy #3, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $500 RESERVED for Chris!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $800


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Female puppy #4, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $650 RESERVED for Peggy!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $900


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Female puppy #5, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $400 RESERVED for Cari!
First 2 puppy vaccinations received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

"Rosie" Sapphire's Female puppy #6, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $600 RESERVED for Amanda!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $900


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Female puppy #7, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $650 RESERVED for Donna!
Full AKC registration available to approved breeders @ $900


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Female puppy #8, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $400 RESERVED for Sydney/Kevin!
First 2 puppy vaccinations received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Sapphire's Female puppy #9, Tri-Colored, AKC Limited registration  $650 RESERVED for Jay!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies

Betsy's Puppies are SOLD

 
Sire and Dam

  • Dates: Born July 13. Ready to leave when about 8 weeks old, around September 7.

  • Price and Registration: Puppies come with application for UABR registration. Prices vary by litter, gender, color, size, bloodlines, time of year, etc. Prices include sales tax. We consider 93% of the price to be the puppy and credit card fees, and the other 7% is sales tax we forward to the state quarterly.

  • We have a very solid health care program for our puppies throughout their first 8 weeks. Dew claws removed unless otherwise indicated. Up to date on vaccinations while with us. Puppies are dewormed multiple times. Preventative treatments given for protozoa. Veterinary inspection/Health Certificate around 7 weeks. Click here to read about our guarantees.

  • Transportation via airline to an airport near you is not available for this litter. See our Flying Puppies page for other alternatives. Many people have flown to Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines and driven here to pick their puppies up, flying back home together in cabin.

  • Colors/Markings: Please see our Beagle Colors page for more information, and to see what their mature coat colors and markings might look like. For example: White markings on the face and back will usually reduce in proportion somewhat as the puppies mature. If a puppy has a very, very thin white stripe between his/her eyes, please expect that this very-thin marking could actually disappear by maturity. Wide white "blaze" markings between the eyes will remain, but may end up "looking" a little bit thinner at maturity.

  • Size: These puppies' sizes will most likely be in the average height range for beagles.

  • Sire:  Ford, UABR-registered, average size tan bi-color. Champion AKC bloodlines.
    Dam: Betsy, tri-colored AKC/UABR, average height. Champion AKC bloodlines.

  • Click here to read about our buying procedures. A new window will open.

 

Betsy's Male puppy #1, Tri-Colored, UABR registration 
$
500 RESERVED for Paola and Angel!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Betsy's Male puppy #2, Tri- or Shaded Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $500 RESERVED for Joel and Jody!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Betsy's Male puppy #3, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $500 RESERVED for Austin!

 
White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Betsy's Male puppy #4, Tri-Colored, UABR registration 
$5
00  RESERVED for Anne!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Betsy's Male puppy #5, Tri- or Shaded Tri-Colored, UABR registration 
$5
50 RESERVED for Travis!


Smallest boy (at birth). White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Betsy's  Female puppy #6, Tri- or Shaded Tri-Colored, UABR registration  $650 RESERVED for Laurel and Eric!


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

Betsy's Female puppy #7, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  RESERVED for Joe!
First 2 puppy vaccinations received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected.


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Betsy's Female puppy #8, Tri-Colored, UABR registration  RESERVED for Travis!
First 2 puppy vaccinations received, multiple dewormings, anti-protozoal preventive received. Veterinary inspected.  


White markings may diminish in size as puppy matures.

 

Buying Procedures Request Updates Health Care Program Recently-Sold Puppies



Back to Top   Buying Procedures   Puppies For Sale

 

Videos     Beagle Info    Guarantees    Application Form

Buying Procedures      Our Pet Store Philosophy
 

HOME      *     PUPPIES FOR SALE     *     APPLICATION FORM      *     ABOUT US      *     GUARANTEES     *     SITE MAP
   


www.hansenhounds.com  www.grullablue.com   www.gooseberrydairy.com

Last Updated
11/16/2017 07:21 AM -0600

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." -Ben Williams
 

wordpress visitor counter

Site designed and maintained by CR Equine Sites. Content should not be used in any other media/location.

 

Cedar Ridge Beagles
c/o Toni Perdew
crbeagles@gmail.com
(the best method to reach me is via e-mail)
Bedford, Iowa
Click here for additional contact information.

Our premises are monitored via video surveillance for your puppy's safety!

 

HOME     *     BEAGLE PUPPIES FOR SALE     *     E-MAIL UPDATE REQUEST     *     GUARANTEES    *    SITE MAP